55th Post
As the night passes.
The sound of an engine.
Going into high revs.
The sound of squealing rubber.
The smell of burnt rubber.
The crunching of the gears.
As they voice their protests.
In a deadly duel of speed and drift.
Along a winding road.
The highway to hell.
A path which i have chosen.
A place in which i feel that i belong.
Condemned to join the Legion of the Damned.
Where my soul is destined to burn.
Forever.
Friends who have tried to help me.
I thank thee.
But advice me no more.
For i have grown deaf.
My ears will listen to advices no more.
For i have become a living corpse.
My mind.
Too far gone.
Shattered beyond repair and recovery.
Dreams.
Shattered.
Broken.
Darkness and silence.
Are my only friends now.
My penknife.
Has cut and slashed.
And i have bled.
For the very last time.
For i have no more blood to bleed out.
Why you ask?
Because most of my blood.
Have been bled out in the form of tears.
Tears.
Which were silently shed.
Till no more could be shed.
Anguish.
Silently torments my soul.
Despair.
Is what i feel of my life now.
Is this how life repays me?
By mocking me?
By tormenting me?
I know not the answers.
For i am weary of everything.
I want to shut my eyes.
And go to sleep.
Forever.
And ever.
Now.
It is the Beginning of The End.
I am on my downward spiral in life.
Slowly being driven to the point of insanity.
Slowly being driven to pick up that penknife.
And bleed myself to death.
Slowly.
One cut at a time.
Silent hate & loathe.
Is all that is holding me together now.
I hear Hell's bells.
Tolling.
Summoning me.
The time has come.
I am now on a final journey.
On the Highway to Hell.