54th Post
As the night approaches.
I know not the reason.
Why am i facing such depression.
I heave a sigh.
My hatred for life grows.
In leaps and bounds.
How long can i suppress this hatred.
I no longer know.
Is it my time to go soon?
Perhaps so.
I am just waiting.
Waiting to depart.
Free from this cursed life.
But even if i depart from the mortal world.
Would i ever be happy?
Mourn not for my passing.
For i am nothing more than a cursed entity.
An actor acting out a pre-written script.
Each time i see a penknife.
Vivid images appear.
Of me.
Cutting myself.
Seeing the blood flow.
Smiling.
As i slowly bleed to death.
From wounds that i will never recover.
I silently loathe.
My life.
My family.
I wish i can go to bed.
And shut my eyes.
For the very last time.
Never to be awakened.
Dead.
Silent.
A corpse.
That will never smile again.
My execution date begins at dawn tomorrow.
I bid thee.
My final farewells.
For my end is near.
It is.
The Beginning of the End.