50th Post
As another day comes to an end.
i wonder another thought.
How will i survive the future.
Yet however.
Every waking hour.
I am fighting a losing war.
Against my inner demons.
I fear.
One day that i will surrender.
And become a prisoner.
In my own temple.
A soul of the damned.
Broken.
Driven Mad.
Silent.
A happy soul no more.
I despair and despise.
My current life.
Is there no other way to end it?
This despicable mental torture.
Yet..
I do not know.
What lies in store for me.
Should i end my book?
Or should i continue to write?
My dark soul.
Is slowly consuming me.
From the inside.
Perhaps the time has come.
To give in to my dark soul.
To give up the war.
Bid my final goodbye.
To all that i have known.
All that i have loved.
To say my final prayers.
And shed.
My final drop of blood tear.
My path to hell and self destruction.
Is now set.
And with this.
I bid thee farewell.
Hello darkness.
My old friend....
Thy Gates of Hell awaits thee.