Friday, November 2, 2007

49th Post

As i walk down the path of darkness, of loneliness,of silent self destruction.

i wonder.Is it a curse,or a blessing to live out this cursed life.
of misery.
of hell.

Toughen me mentally?
Perhaps?

Where is that piece?


To fit the missing jigsaw puzzle.
To lighten up my dark life.
An eternal search.
For that missing piece.
A piece that i may never find.
Lost.
In time.
In life.
Forever.

Yet perhaps...
i don't know.
I am lost.
Wandering.
to no end.
Aimlessly.
Am i overtaken by wanderlust?
Or is it something else that has taken control ?


For now.
i just live.
Day by day.
Hour by hour.
In silence.
In depression.
I'm screaming out.
Begging to be released.
A tormented spirit.
Trapped in the Temple of the Damned.
as i heave a sigh.
i cry.
My final drop of blood tear..

Love me.
Curse me.
Kill me.
Hate me.
Condemn me.
I don't care anymore.

For i am hell bent.
On my eventual
Self destructive path.
To hell...