336th Post
Smoldering ruins.
What used to exist.
Now burnt to ashes.
Scattered by the four winds.
Lost into the depth of darkness.
Forever.
A powerful anger of unknown origin.
Floods my soul.
With my fists.
I pound at the remains of the walls.
Until all that is left.
Is dust.
I scream and roar.
Until everything fragile is shattered.
The comfort and relief that i seek.
Has gone missing.
A deep breath i take.
As i stare out into the depths of the night.
Trying to rein in the anger.
A sigh escapes me.
As the blood tears flow down my face.
Lost in an endless cycle of hate and misery.
Perhaps the time has come.
For my destructive persona to awaken.
In a fury maelstrom of blood and steel.

What used to exist.
Now burnt to ashes.
Scattered by the four winds.
Lost into the depth of darkness.
Forever.
A powerful anger of unknown origin.
Floods my soul.
With my fists.
I pound at the remains of the walls.
Until all that is left.
Is dust.
I scream and roar.
Until everything fragile is shattered.
The comfort and relief that i seek.
Has gone missing.
A deep breath i take.
As i stare out into the depths of the night.
Trying to rein in the anger.
A sigh escapes me.
As the blood tears flow down my face.
Lost in an endless cycle of hate and misery.
Perhaps the time has come.
For my destructive persona to awaken.
In a fury maelstrom of blood and steel.

