325th Post
Pick up the knife.
Let me feel the blade slice onto my flesh
Let the pain remind me of what i am.
Slice the veins wide open.
Slice the arteries wide open.
Let the blood spurt out.
Let me slowly die in my own pool of blood.
I am sick of it all.
Anger and hate slowly pushes the destruct button.
The devil watches in glee.
At the anticipation of claiming my soul.
What am i to do now.
The tear ducts are all dried up.
I am blinded by anguish.
Maybe its time i removed my eyes.
Let me be blind.
I bid thee adieu.
For i shall spend this remainder of life.
Locked behind bars.
In a mental asylum.
Blind.

Let me feel the blade slice onto my flesh
Let the pain remind me of what i am.
Slice the veins wide open.
Slice the arteries wide open.
Let the blood spurt out.
Let me slowly die in my own pool of blood.
I am sick of it all.
Anger and hate slowly pushes the destruct button.
The devil watches in glee.
At the anticipation of claiming my soul.
What am i to do now.
The tear ducts are all dried up.
I am blinded by anguish.
Maybe its time i removed my eyes.
Let me be blind.
I bid thee adieu.
For i shall spend this remainder of life.
Locked behind bars.
In a mental asylum.
Blind.

