322nd Post
Crushed.
Any remains of hope.
A soul beyond salvation.
Paid for in blood.
A pact signed with the devil.
In exchange for immortality.
No longer will i see the light of the day.
But live by the light of the moon.
Once upon a time a fool i was.
Thinking that immortality was the silver bullet to living life.
Turns out otherwise.
And here i am.
Living in a world where time has ceased.
To survive.
I must hunt and kill.
By the light of the moon.
As the years ebb by.
I learn that in order to really enjoy life itself.
There must be death.
But its all too late now.
For i am a soul.
Trapped inside this desecrated temple.
Awaiting release.
Half trapped.
In between the wish to end.
And the wish to toil on.
No idea on what to do next.
I flounder about.
Like a fish out of its element.
Guess all i can do now is wait and see.
Let fate dictate my next move.
Amen.

Any remains of hope.
A soul beyond salvation.
Paid for in blood.
A pact signed with the devil.
In exchange for immortality.
No longer will i see the light of the day.
But live by the light of the moon.
Once upon a time a fool i was.
Thinking that immortality was the silver bullet to living life.
Turns out otherwise.
And here i am.
Living in a world where time has ceased.
To survive.
I must hunt and kill.
By the light of the moon.
As the years ebb by.
I learn that in order to really enjoy life itself.
There must be death.
But its all too late now.
For i am a soul.
Trapped inside this desecrated temple.
Awaiting release.
Half trapped.
In between the wish to end.
And the wish to toil on.
No idea on what to do next.
I flounder about.
Like a fish out of its element.
Guess all i can do now is wait and see.
Let fate dictate my next move.
Amen.

