288th Post
With a puppet on the strings.
Brooding.
Oh how low some mortals have fallen.
The devil takes pride in those.
But i despise them.
For they are nothing but mortals.
Having the tongue of the devil.
I wish i can just take a knife.
And slice it out.
But ironically.
The devil's tongue exists in all of us.
Be it mortal or blood drinker.
No matter how hard i try.
I cannot get rid of the devil's tongue.
So i am left with the option of silence.
For some things are best left unsaid.
Out of fear of causing pain.
Or misunderstanding.
In silence.
I do not find the need to explain.
In silence.
I find comfort.
In silence.
I find another friend.
Solitude.
In silence.
I do not fear hurting others.
Apart from myself.
In silence.
I shall disappear into the shadows.
Never to be seen by others.
Brooding.
Watching.

Brooding.
Oh how low some mortals have fallen.
The devil takes pride in those.
But i despise them.
For they are nothing but mortals.
Having the tongue of the devil.
I wish i can just take a knife.
And slice it out.
But ironically.
The devil's tongue exists in all of us.
Be it mortal or blood drinker.
No matter how hard i try.
I cannot get rid of the devil's tongue.
So i am left with the option of silence.
For some things are best left unsaid.
Out of fear of causing pain.
Or misunderstanding.
In silence.
I do not find the need to explain.
In silence.
I find comfort.
In silence.
I find another friend.
Solitude.
In silence.
I do not fear hurting others.
Apart from myself.
In silence.
I shall disappear into the shadows.
Never to be seen by others.
Brooding.
Watching.

