Tuesday, July 14, 2009

292nd Post

Once again.
The eyes glow red.

With unbound fury.
That threatens to scorch others.

Maybe i should say nothing anymore.
Nor do anything else.
But to retreat into silence.

Retreat deep into my hole.
Refusing to come out ever again.

Locking myself up.
And throwing away the key.

Gouge out the eyes.
So that i may see no more.

Cut off the ears.
So that i may hear no more.

Seal the lips.
So that i may speak no more.

I am sick and tired of it all.
I yearn for my resting place.

A resting place amongst a sea of flames.
Where i shall burn.
Among the flames of retribution and vengeance.

And with that.
I exist no more.
Nothing more than an eventual distant memory to all.

I bid all.
A final silent goodbye.

Adieu mon ami.

Perhaps we shall meet again.
In the afterlife.