279th Post
Echo along a dark hallway.
Doors and walls.
Smeared with bloodstains of long past.
Blood drips.
From slits.
On the wrists.
And arms.
I walk.
Until my legs give way.
Due to the lack of blood.
As i stumble to the ground.
My vision blurs.
And so i thought.
This is it.
Is this how dying is supposed to feel like?
As more blood pool on the floor.
I slowly lose conscious.
But just as my final seconds tick away.
A smile forms on my face.
As i can finally depart from the world.
Let this hallway.
Be my final bloodied resting place.
Amen.

Doors and walls.
Smeared with bloodstains of long past.
Blood drips.
From slits.
On the wrists.
And arms.
I walk.
Until my legs give way.
Due to the lack of blood.
As i stumble to the ground.
My vision blurs.
And so i thought.
This is it.
Is this how dying is supposed to feel like?
As more blood pool on the floor.
I slowly lose conscious.
But just as my final seconds tick away.
A smile forms on my face.
As i can finally depart from the world.
Let this hallway.
Be my final bloodied resting place.
Amen.

