356th Post
Three simple words.
Infinite reasons.
Sometimes i wonder.
Would it be better to be apathetic as to how others feel.
Or to put other people's feelings first before speaking.
Sometimes i get my enjoyment.
Making other people angry.
Other times.
I just keep my own feelings locked up.
And smile just to make them happy.
I guess eventually.
Even the most generous person.
Is selfish for one's own personal reasons.
Be it monetary or happiness.
Well.
I guess it's time to be apathetic.
As to how others feel.
And to be blunt about things.
Even at the cost of a friendship.
I simply don't wish to care anymore.
I'm sick of people crying to me.
Over the same old damn issues.
WAKE UP.
OPEN YOUR FUCKING EYES.
THIS IS THE REAL WORLD THAT YOU LIVE IN.
If you cannot accept it.
Then you are better off dead.
No longer will i be the angel.
But rather.
I will be the devil.
Out to torment you.
And slowly break your mind.
One tiny piece at a time.

