352nd Post
The pain.
Stabs me.
Like so many knives.
Bleeding from the wounds.
I refuse help from others.
Leaving myself to die a slow death.
But alas.
I am forbidden by heaven and hell to die.
And so i remain trapped in the realm of the living.
Neither a human.
Nor a ghost.
Neither alive.
Nor dead.
But a demon.
That feeds on the blood of the living.
Never to know death.
Never to know sickness.
Never to know the sun.
Ever again.
Tormented by the eternal anguish.
Watching mortals whom i love.
Grow old.
And eventually die.
Ah.
Immortality.
Nothing more than a fool's wish.
For death is what makes life so wonderful.

Stabs me.
Like so many knives.
Bleeding from the wounds.
I refuse help from others.
Leaving myself to die a slow death.
But alas.
I am forbidden by heaven and hell to die.
And so i remain trapped in the realm of the living.
Neither a human.
Nor a ghost.
Neither alive.
Nor dead.
But a demon.
That feeds on the blood of the living.
Never to know death.
Never to know sickness.
Never to know the sun.
Ever again.
Tormented by the eternal anguish.
Watching mortals whom i love.
Grow old.
And eventually die.
Ah.
Immortality.
Nothing more than a fool's wish.
For death is what makes life so wonderful.

