341st Post
Tormented screams fill the empty corridors.
The blood of anger.
Boils over.
In a frenzy.
I kill and kill.
Till i can kill no more.
My body gives way.
As i fall to the floor.
A swathe of bloodied destruction.
Lies behind me.
Is this what i exist for?
To bring death and destruction.
The thought of putting my hands.
Around some poor innocent soul's neck.
And slowly squeezing the life out of it.
I don't know.
Perhaps i do find joy in taking other people's lives.
A way to relieve my anger.
What am i now?
A monster?
Yes.
That's what is perhaps i have become into.
A monster.
That is hell bent on causing death and destruction.
And bringing untold misery unto others.

The blood of anger.
Boils over.
In a frenzy.
I kill and kill.
Till i can kill no more.
My body gives way.
As i fall to the floor.
A swathe of bloodied destruction.
Lies behind me.
Is this what i exist for?
To bring death and destruction.
The thought of putting my hands.
Around some poor innocent soul's neck.
And slowly squeezing the life out of it.
I don't know.
Perhaps i do find joy in taking other people's lives.
A way to relieve my anger.
What am i now?
A monster?
Yes.
That's what is perhaps i have become into.
A monster.
That is hell bent on causing death and destruction.
And bringing untold misery unto others.

