339th Post
Most suited for my mood.
Sigh.
I am so tired.
So so tired.
I just want to curl up in my dark corner.
To forget about everything.
And to cry every damn thing out.
But no tears left.
My eyes are dry.
As i laze against a corner of my cell.
I think and reflect.
A harsh laugh issues from my throat.
Laughing at my own stupidity.
Sometimes.
I don't know.
To laugh.
To cry.
Or to bleed myself some more.
Guess there is nothing left to feel.
But absolute numbness.
A heart that no longer loves.
But has grown to hate.
Now all of you.
Shall see.
At how i shall.
Tear myself apart.
And to eventually go to hell.
In a whirlwind.
Of bloodied destruction.

Sigh.
I am so tired.
So so tired.
I just want to curl up in my dark corner.
To forget about everything.
And to cry every damn thing out.
But no tears left.
My eyes are dry.
As i laze against a corner of my cell.
I think and reflect.
A harsh laugh issues from my throat.
Laughing at my own stupidity.
Sometimes.
I don't know.
To laugh.
To cry.
Or to bleed myself some more.
Guess there is nothing left to feel.
But absolute numbness.
A heart that no longer loves.
But has grown to hate.
Now all of you.
Shall see.
At how i shall.
Tear myself apart.
And to eventually go to hell.
In a whirlwind.
Of bloodied destruction.

