336th Post
I constantly wish.
That i could turn back time.
To undo all the mistakes.
But its just wishful thoughts.
And now the mistakes are like scars.
Haunting me.
Until the end of time.
Though i am slowly on the mend.
But i don't know how long the mend will last.
I'm so afraid.
So afraid.
Nightmares constantly deprive me of sleep.
To the point of tears.
Sigh.
I just want to give up on every damn thing.
And live out in silent solitude.
For the rest of my life.
Lost amongst the silver of the razor.
And the ruby red of the blood.

That i could turn back time.
To undo all the mistakes.
But its just wishful thoughts.
And now the mistakes are like scars.
Haunting me.
Until the end of time.
Though i am slowly on the mend.
But i don't know how long the mend will last.
I'm so afraid.
So afraid.
Nightmares constantly deprive me of sleep.
To the point of tears.
Sigh.
I just want to give up on every damn thing.
And live out in silent solitude.
For the rest of my life.
Lost amongst the silver of the razor.
And the ruby red of the blood.

