333rd Post
In a futile attempt to stop the tears.
Although my mind is there.
But its just a hollow shell.
With nothing left.
But pure insane thoughts.
And locked secrets.
I don't know.
What is my next step.
I just wish to be afflicted with something terminal.
And be done with living.
I just want to hold your hands.
To feel the warmth of your hugs.
And see the smiles on your face.
Before i return to my prison cell.
A prison.
In which i will stay.
For the rest of my life.

Although my mind is there.
But its just a hollow shell.
With nothing left.
But pure insane thoughts.
And locked secrets.
I don't know.
What is my next step.
I just wish to be afflicted with something terminal.
And be done with living.
I just want to hold your hands.
To feel the warmth of your hugs.
And see the smiles on your face.
Before i return to my prison cell.
A prison.
In which i will stay.
For the rest of my life.

