315th Post
So little time.
But the biggest issue of them all.
Is the contemplation on the stopping of studies.
Forget it.
I can't study at all.
My interest is gone.
I wish i could turn back the clock.
Because life was so much simpler back then.
I hate this family.
Always telling me what to do.
I don't care about the reason behind their actions.
I rather do things my way.
So shut up.
And let me spend my days.
Hooked up to tubes.
Slowly wasting away.
I have nothing more to say.
Goodbye.
Tick tock.
Tick tock.
Come play with us.
Before the time runs out.
And playtime's over.
But the biggest issue of them all.
Is the contemplation on the stopping of studies.
Forget it.
I can't study at all.
My interest is gone.
I wish i could turn back the clock.
Because life was so much simpler back then.
I hate this family.
Always telling me what to do.
I don't care about the reason behind their actions.
I rather do things my way.
So shut up.
And let me spend my days.
Hooked up to tubes.
Slowly wasting away.
I have nothing more to say.
Goodbye.
Tick tock.
Tick tock.
Come play with us.
Before the time runs out.
And playtime's over.
