313th Post
Because it never will matter.
Nobody cares.
If i just suddenly got up and disappear.
Because i am just a faceless person.
I would be better off.
Living my remaining days in total isolation.
And silence.
I don't need to hear crap from anyone else anymore.
Just shut up.
And leave me alone.
I don't need anyone else.
Messing up my already messed up life.
I hate all of you.
Get out of my life.
Or else.
Pick up a knife.
And kill yourself with it.
Sigh.
I'm so tired.

Nobody cares.
If i just suddenly got up and disappear.
Because i am just a faceless person.
I would be better off.
Living my remaining days in total isolation.
And silence.
I don't need to hear crap from anyone else anymore.
Just shut up.
And leave me alone.
I don't need anyone else.
Messing up my already messed up life.
I hate all of you.
Get out of my life.
Or else.
Pick up a knife.
And kill yourself with it.
Sigh.
I'm so tired.

