Tuesday, January 13, 2009

306th Post

It saddens me greatly.
Why must this be done?

Does one think it's that fun?

Just because you have an attitude problem.
Does it give you an excuse to vent it onto others?

Just because you have an anger management problem.
Just it give you any fucking right to vent it onto others?

The incident is small.
But it only takes idiots like you to blow it out of proportions.

Many people are already unhappy about it.
But they are just being polite by keeping silent.

But after awhile.
They will give subtle hints.

Of course.
You can tell me.
They don't like me they can just leave.

But let me tell you this.
Most people are just being polite to you.
So therefore they put up with it.

But now.
How long do you want this bitterness to last?

Until you die?
Until a life is taken?

If the word forgiving is not in your dictionary.
Then i am sorry to say.
You have not grown up yet.

Hate me for it.
I don't give a fuck.

Why should i ?
You are nothing but trash.

And trash should be just like any other trash.
Gotten rid of.

I am not born to fucking please anyone.

Not my family.
Not my loved ones.
Not even you.

Instead.
I grow to despise you.

You make me hate you.

I curse you.
May your soul burn in hell.