289th Post
But i don't feel the spirit.
Merely the silence.
That echos all over.
As i slumber.
I wander around in the dream world.
Covered in misery.
Despair.
A nightmarish and bloodied dimension.
Decked with the spirits of the slain.
Sprinkled with the tears of countless others.
As 2008 draws to a close in 6 days time.
Many people wonder the same thing.
Will next year be a better year?
Or will it be just another shitty year?
Personally speaking.
I think its no difference.
One year to another.
I don't wish to contemplate about whether 2009 will be a better year or not.
Because somehow along the way.
Major problems are bound to happen.
Just like any other years.
Sigh.
The horrors of life.

Merely the silence.
That echos all over.
As i slumber.
I wander around in the dream world.
Covered in misery.
Despair.
A nightmarish and bloodied dimension.
Decked with the spirits of the slain.
Sprinkled with the tears of countless others.
As 2008 draws to a close in 6 days time.
Many people wonder the same thing.
Will next year be a better year?
Or will it be just another shitty year?
Personally speaking.
I think its no difference.
One year to another.
I don't wish to contemplate about whether 2009 will be a better year or not.
Because somehow along the way.
Major problems are bound to happen.
Just like any other years.
Sigh.
The horrors of life.

