286th Post
Absolute human incompetency.
Because of that.
I have to pay a price for it.
It despairs me greatly.
It angers me deeply.
I hate them.
I wish i can kill them all.
Sigh.
Once again as i look at a sharp object.
Thoughts of finishing it off are entertained.
But what is stopping me so?
Cowardice?
Thoughts of disappointed friends and loved ones?
Unfinished vendettas?
Personal morals?
But then again.
Why would i care?
Again i have none of the answers.
And it frustrates me greatly.
Hating everyone and everything.
As usual.

Because of that.
I have to pay a price for it.
It despairs me greatly.
It angers me deeply.
I hate them.
I wish i can kill them all.
Sigh.
Once again as i look at a sharp object.
Thoughts of finishing it off are entertained.
But what is stopping me so?
Cowardice?
Thoughts of disappointed friends and loved ones?
Unfinished vendettas?
Personal morals?
But then again.
Why would i care?
Again i have none of the answers.
And it frustrates me greatly.
Hating everyone and everything.
As usual.

