284th Post
Smothers the land.
Like ink spilled across a sheet of paper.
Alas.
Even with this protective cover.
I still find no comfort in it.
No protection from the harsh elements.
That batter me constantly.
All i see ahead.
Is a thick grey fog.
So thick.
That i can barely see my hands in front of my face.
I constantly stumble along the way.
Blood trickle out of the cuts.
Raw bruises form.
But happily in this fog.
No one can see my tears.
Nor can they sense my misery.
For as long as i live.
The memories remained.
It's images burned into my mind.
So many things to think about.
So much more things to hate after the thinking.
And thus.
The anguish that i feel.
Grows.
And grows.
Like there is no tomorrow.
Sadly.
I have not found the antidote to this anguish.
Or have i missed the opportunity.
When the antidote had somehow presented itself.
I curse myself.
But sadly.
What's the use?
I guess the only antidote left.
Is to pierce what remains of my heart with a knife.
Damn you.

Like ink spilled across a sheet of paper.
Alas.
Even with this protective cover.
I still find no comfort in it.
No protection from the harsh elements.
That batter me constantly.
All i see ahead.
Is a thick grey fog.
So thick.
That i can barely see my hands in front of my face.
I constantly stumble along the way.
Blood trickle out of the cuts.
Raw bruises form.
But happily in this fog.
No one can see my tears.
Nor can they sense my misery.
For as long as i live.
The memories remained.
It's images burned into my mind.
So many things to think about.
So much more things to hate after the thinking.
And thus.
The anguish that i feel.
Grows.
And grows.
Like there is no tomorrow.
Sadly.
I have not found the antidote to this anguish.
Or have i missed the opportunity.
When the antidote had somehow presented itself.
I curse myself.
But sadly.
What's the use?
I guess the only antidote left.
Is to pierce what remains of my heart with a knife.
Damn you.

