Thursday, December 4, 2008

276th Post

The coolness of the night.
Most would enjoy.

But.
It fails to disperse.
The air that suffocates me.

This same air.
In which normal humans breathe.

For reasons unknown.
Binds and suffocates me.

Again.
I thought i could let it go.
But the flashbacks keep happening.

And thus.
The old wounds re-opens.
Will they ever be really sealed off?

I'm tired of the wounds re-opening.
Does one know how much effort it takes to re-seal them?
Such abomination.

I don't know.

Teach me.
How to truly seal off my heart and mind.

So that i will no longer be affected.
So that the old wounds will never open up ever again.

I guess i can lie all i want.

That i can no longer cry.
That i no longer feel pain.

But there will always remain.
Tinges of pain.

Scars of past wounds.
Etched on the flesh.

To serve as reminders.
Forever.