271st Post
The final night.
For doomsday beckons.
At first light.
I heave a sigh.
For inside me.
The anger and hate.
Still burns like the fires of hell.
I'm still bent with misery.
I have no more blood left to cry.
No matter how many times i run the blade.
I no longer feel pain.
Is this how numbness feels like?
Or is this something different?
A broken bottle lies nearby.
Victim of my anger.
A sudden urge.
To just pick up the jagged pieces.
And stab myself with it.
Until i have no strength left.
Blood and tears.
Hate and anger.
Intermingle.
I don't know who am i anymore.
Is this the end product?
A monster in which i have became?
One that is condemned to anger and misery forever?
Sigh.
With what sanity i have left.
Hear my pleas.
Kill me please.

For doomsday beckons.
At first light.
I heave a sigh.
For inside me.
The anger and hate.
Still burns like the fires of hell.
I'm still bent with misery.
I have no more blood left to cry.
No matter how many times i run the blade.
I no longer feel pain.
Is this how numbness feels like?
Or is this something different?
A broken bottle lies nearby.
Victim of my anger.
A sudden urge.
To just pick up the jagged pieces.
And stab myself with it.
Until i have no strength left.
Blood and tears.
Hate and anger.
Intermingle.
I don't know who am i anymore.
Is this the end product?
A monster in which i have became?
One that is condemned to anger and misery forever?
Sigh.
With what sanity i have left.
Hear my pleas.
Kill me please.

