269th Post
Without a aim.
Looking at things.
Without a single attention to details.
Something hurts.
What is this hurt?
That is causing me so much pain.
Is this how a broken heart feels?
Just plain numbness.
It hurts so much.
The overwhelming urge to cry.
But yet.
No tears flow.
Despite getting cut.
No blood flows.
Relegated to the shadows of numbed sorrow.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I beg thee.
Please tell me.
What is my next step?
Exhausted beyond words.
I want to rest.
In a world without sorrows and pain.

Looking at things.
Without a single attention to details.
Something hurts.
What is this hurt?
That is causing me so much pain.
Is this how a broken heart feels?
Just plain numbness.
It hurts so much.
The overwhelming urge to cry.
But yet.
No tears flow.
Despite getting cut.
No blood flows.
Relegated to the shadows of numbed sorrow.
I don't know what to do anymore.
I beg thee.
Please tell me.
What is my next step?
Exhausted beyond words.
I want to rest.
In a world without sorrows and pain.

