267th Post
Another month will soon come to a close.
And in another blink of the eye.
The year will come to a close.
Well.
What can i say?
For me.
2008 was a pretty messed up year.
In a flash.
So many things.
So little time to put it into words.
And so.
I abandon them.
Leaving them in the care of silence.
Fully well knowing that they will one day return to haunt me.
Guess it's just another chapter.
In the book of memories.
Memories that will in time.
Either scald me like hot water.
Or soothe me like a band aid.
But one thing remains the same.
I am still hidden.
Behind the thick veil of silence.
That is interlaced with threads of blood and sliver.
Lost.
Aimless.
Venting my silent frustrations with silver.
I no longer know the meaning of living.
Numbed to the core.
I am just another one of the living dead.
That does nothing.
But to observe you.
In absolute silence.

And in another blink of the eye.
The year will come to a close.
Well.
What can i say?
For me.
2008 was a pretty messed up year.
In a flash.
So many things.
So little time to put it into words.
And so.
I abandon them.
Leaving them in the care of silence.
Fully well knowing that they will one day return to haunt me.
Guess it's just another chapter.
In the book of memories.
Memories that will in time.
Either scald me like hot water.
Or soothe me like a band aid.
But one thing remains the same.
I am still hidden.
Behind the thick veil of silence.
That is interlaced with threads of blood and sliver.
Lost.
Aimless.
Venting my silent frustrations with silver.
I no longer know the meaning of living.
Numbed to the core.
I am just another one of the living dead.
That does nothing.
But to observe you.
In absolute silence.

