Thursday, November 6, 2008

264th Post

As the heat of the day progresses.
I lie in the coffin.

Resting from the loss of blood.
Sheltered from the light.

Awaiting for the twilight to approach.

Besieged by countless dreams and nightmares.
What do they mean?

Is life trying to tell me something?
Or is it trying to mock me as usual?

I give up.

I wish to forget everything.
To completely wipe out my memories.

I hate them.
I curse them all.

But yet.
They remain.

To haunt.
To torment.

Like a ghost.
Which can never be exorcised.

Like a shadow.
Destined to follow you forever.

I beg thee.
Drive a knife into my head.

Mash thy brain into mush.

So that i think no more.
And i cease to exist.

I am tired of crossing my wrist with silver.
Tired of seeing of scars that remind me constantly of the reasons.

Sigh.

It's all over.
I cross my wrist with silver.

For the very last time.
I whisper to thee.
"Good Bye".