261st Post
The silence of night.
So quiet.
One can almost feel it's alive.
A strange warmth.
Courses though my body.
Is that a fever coming?
Ah.
A sign that i am weakened.
That i am reduced to a mere mortal.
As the days pass.
I feed lesser and lesser.
I grow more and more silent.
And i bleed out more and more.
With each dance of the blade.
And i shun walking in the light.
Relegating to the dark paths.
Heaven or hell.
I am done with living amongst the living.
And i am done being the living dead.
I.
The renegade angel of darkness.
Awaits thy call.
The call for me to finally come home.

So quiet.
One can almost feel it's alive.
A strange warmth.
Courses though my body.
Is that a fever coming?
Ah.
A sign that i am weakened.
That i am reduced to a mere mortal.
As the days pass.
I feed lesser and lesser.
I grow more and more silent.
And i bleed out more and more.
With each dance of the blade.
And i shun walking in the light.
Relegating to the dark paths.
Heaven or hell.
I am done with living amongst the living.
And i am done being the living dead.
I.
The renegade angel of darkness.
Awaits thy call.
The call for me to finally come home.

