248th Post
Hell below.
If both or either one exists.
Hear my prayers.
Written in blood.
Spoken in silence.
I'm tired of this life.
Why are you doing this to me?
Relegating me to this painful silence.
Oh how i hate thee.
Thoust take pleasure in tormenting the humans?
But yet.
I find pleasure with this silent pain.
In the form of sliver meeting flesh.
And watching the blood ebb out of me.
Cradle me in your arms
One last time.
Before this final drop of blood.
Bleeds out of me.
.jpg)
If both or either one exists.
Hear my prayers.
Written in blood.
Spoken in silence.
I'm tired of this life.
Why are you doing this to me?
Relegating me to this painful silence.
Oh how i hate thee.
Thoust take pleasure in tormenting the humans?
But yet.
I find pleasure with this silent pain.
In the form of sliver meeting flesh.
And watching the blood ebb out of me.
Cradle me in your arms
One last time.
Before this final drop of blood.
Bleeds out of me.
.jpg)
