237th Post
Depression settles into me.
Like a snake's venom.
Taking over me.
Bit by bit.
Everyday.
Are just mechanical actions.
Done by a mind.
That got warped.
Beyond normal understanding.
I feel like i am becoming a doll.
Pulled on by stings.
Strings in which.
I can never be free from.
Has society warped our minds so much.
That we mindlessly turn against each other.
Dare i contemplate further?
On the pain that.
I will be further driven.
Into the valley of silence.
I'm tired.
Tired of everything.
Sigh.
Help me.
My mirror.
Decapitate me.
Slay my memories.
So that i will contemplate no more.

Like a snake's venom.
Taking over me.
Bit by bit.
Everyday.
Are just mechanical actions.
Done by a mind.
That got warped.
Beyond normal understanding.
I feel like i am becoming a doll.
Pulled on by stings.
Strings in which.
I can never be free from.
Has society warped our minds so much.
That we mindlessly turn against each other.
Dare i contemplate further?
On the pain that.
I will be further driven.
Into the valley of silence.
I'm tired.
Tired of everything.
Sigh.
Help me.
My mirror.
Decapitate me.
Slay my memories.
So that i will contemplate no more.

