232nd Post
Breaking down.
Lost in the shadows of silence.
Memories lost.
Memories recalled.
Oh how i wished.
That it stayed lost.
For the recalled memories.
Have no idea.
How much mental torture they are causing me.
Even the happiest memories.
Have all become painful ones.
I hate the 4 walls that surrounds me.
I hate this house.
I hate my memories.
Shoot me.
Stab me.
Dig my eyes out.
Run a stake through my heart.
Anything to take me out of my misery.
But would they pierce the heart that has gone missing?

Lost in the shadows of silence.
Memories lost.
Memories recalled.
Oh how i wished.
That it stayed lost.
For the recalled memories.
Have no idea.
How much mental torture they are causing me.
Even the happiest memories.
Have all become painful ones.
I hate the 4 walls that surrounds me.
I hate this house.
I hate my memories.
Shoot me.
Stab me.
Dig my eyes out.
Run a stake through my heart.
Anything to take me out of my misery.
But would they pierce the heart that has gone missing?

