226th Post
Another question comes to mind.
"What is forever?"
Does it exists?
Sadly.
Only a few things do really withstand the passage of time.
When one claims to love another person forever.
Is that a truth?
Or a lie?
My mind.
Remains locked up in a battle.
Of choosing.
Between the lies and truth.
Alas.
I remain locked down.
Entangled in a web of silence.
Refusing others.
Distancing myself.
Hating myself.
Hating others.
But most of all.
I despise myself.
My blood remains tainted.
Despite my futile efforts.
Slits.
Slashes.
Stabs.
But nothing's changed.
My blood still remains cursed.
The hate and anger.
That grows by leaps and bounds in silence.
Threatens to boil over.
My mind is already cracked and broken.
What else shall be cracked and broken next?
Fear prevents the slightest contemplation.
Of what will happen next.
It's all over.
I no longer see the light in my life.
But only a pitch black tunnel.
Whose walls are stained with the blood of the tainted.
It is the beginning.
Of the end.

"What is forever?"
Does it exists?
Sadly.
Only a few things do really withstand the passage of time.
When one claims to love another person forever.
Is that a truth?
Or a lie?
My mind.
Remains locked up in a battle.
Of choosing.
Between the lies and truth.
Alas.
I remain locked down.
Entangled in a web of silence.
Refusing others.
Distancing myself.
Hating myself.
Hating others.
But most of all.
I despise myself.
My blood remains tainted.
Despite my futile efforts.
Slits.
Slashes.
Stabs.
But nothing's changed.
My blood still remains cursed.
The hate and anger.
That grows by leaps and bounds in silence.
Threatens to boil over.
My mind is already cracked and broken.
What else shall be cracked and broken next?
Fear prevents the slightest contemplation.
Of what will happen next.
It's all over.
I no longer see the light in my life.
But only a pitch black tunnel.
Whose walls are stained with the blood of the tainted.
It is the beginning.
Of the end.

