194th Post
Shall soon turn into day.
What remains of my sanity?
I don't know.
I wonder what will happen.
Should the final thread snaps.
Will i be driven to eternal silence?
Or.
Will i choose to just stab myself in the heart?
As tears of frustration well up in my eyes.
I can only sit in my chair.
And wish.
That i can truly say i am blind.
Deaf and dumb to everything.
Wish i can for once.
Truly say that i am happy.
And that for once.
My laughter and smiles.
Are for real.
But guess i am not wishing hard enough.
All i can wish for.
Is my eventual departure from this rotting shell.
And this hellish world.
A world in which i hate and despise so much.
Is there no end to the condemnation of humanity's action?
I once told someone.
"Humanity's eventual extinction.
Shall not be caused by the angels.
Battling the demons.
But by their own hands and incompetent decisions."
Sigh.
I wish someone would be merciful enough.
And put me out of my misery.
I am so tired.
So tired of every damn thing.
I wish.
I can curl up to sleep.
And sleep forever.
Never to be disturbed by the problems of life itself.
Never to be disturbed by others.

What remains of my sanity?
I don't know.
I wonder what will happen.
Should the final thread snaps.
Will i be driven to eternal silence?
Or.
Will i choose to just stab myself in the heart?
As tears of frustration well up in my eyes.
I can only sit in my chair.
And wish.
That i can truly say i am blind.
Deaf and dumb to everything.
Wish i can for once.
Truly say that i am happy.
And that for once.
My laughter and smiles.
Are for real.
But guess i am not wishing hard enough.
All i can wish for.
Is my eventual departure from this rotting shell.
And this hellish world.
A world in which i hate and despise so much.
Is there no end to the condemnation of humanity's action?
I once told someone.
"Humanity's eventual extinction.
Shall not be caused by the angels.
Battling the demons.
But by their own hands and incompetent decisions."
Sigh.
I wish someone would be merciful enough.
And put me out of my misery.
I am so tired.
So tired of every damn thing.
I wish.
I can curl up to sleep.
And sleep forever.
Never to be disturbed by the problems of life itself.
Never to be disturbed by others.

