190th Post
My favorite time of the day.
It means the approach of the night.
Darkness.
Silence.
It's feeding time for us creatures of the night.
As i toss away the remains of a helpless victim.
I sit back and reflect.
Ever wonder how is it like.
To have a certain problem or question gnaw at you.
Feeding on you like some parasite.
Until it eventually eats you from the inside out.
It sucks.
Doesn't it?
Sometimes it drives me to the brink of insanity.
The driven urge to destroy myself.
To cut short my life.
Each passing day.
I contemplate on the same old issue.
To end it all abruptly.
Or to just grudgingly live on my life.
I don't know.
Misery is silently eating away at me.
Silence threatens to envelop me once again.
Sigh.

Credits: A big thank you to my wonderful friend Sheena for providing me the pictures for this article.
It means the approach of the night.
Darkness.
Silence.
It's feeding time for us creatures of the night.
As i toss away the remains of a helpless victim.
I sit back and reflect.
Ever wonder how is it like.
To have a certain problem or question gnaw at you.
Feeding on you like some parasite.
Until it eventually eats you from the inside out.
It sucks.
Doesn't it?
Sometimes it drives me to the brink of insanity.
The driven urge to destroy myself.
To cut short my life.
Each passing day.
I contemplate on the same old issue.
To end it all abruptly.
Or to just grudgingly live on my life.
I don't know.
Misery is silently eating away at me.
Silence threatens to envelop me once again.
Sigh.

