183rd Post
Another night.
Hiding behind a veil of silence and darkness.
As i sit back and think.
I have come to realize.
Humanity is driving itself to destruction.
With its failure to learn from mistakes.
As soldiers are sent to the front line.
They all wonder the same thing.
"What am i fighting for?"
"Is this meant to be our war?"
"What am i doing here?"
"Will i be able to live to see another day?"
What would it take to make the politician sit down and really think?
Are they fighting in the name of combating terrorism?
Or are they fueling a war to serve their own private agendas?
What would it take for someone to really sit down and really listen to the opinions of others?
I don't know.
I have no idea.
What am i living for.
What am i fighting for.
Guess i am better off.
Sleeping in a coffin.
Enveloped in silence.
And darkness.
Forever.

Hiding behind a veil of silence and darkness.
As i sit back and think.
I have come to realize.
Humanity is driving itself to destruction.
With its failure to learn from mistakes.
As soldiers are sent to the front line.
They all wonder the same thing.
"What am i fighting for?"
"Is this meant to be our war?"
"What am i doing here?"
"Will i be able to live to see another day?"
What would it take to make the politician sit down and really think?
Are they fighting in the name of combating terrorism?
Or are they fueling a war to serve their own private agendas?
What would it take for someone to really sit down and really listen to the opinions of others?
I don't know.
I have no idea.
What am i living for.
What am i fighting for.
Guess i am better off.
Sleeping in a coffin.
Enveloped in silence.
And darkness.
Forever.

