181st Post
Dusk arrives.
Another day passes.
Now i finally have my answer.
Guess i am better off dead.
Never should have come into existence.
Never should have been alive.
I hate the world.
I hate the living.
I hate everyone.
Why should i be living ?
I am just a bloody parasite.
An eyesore to others.
Living lies after lies.
Causing disappointment after disappointment.
Fuck it.
Sick and tired of all the lectures.
Why don't you all just stick a fucking knife into me?
Finish me off.
It's not as though i care.
It's not as though i will return as a vengeful spirit.
Because i don't want to exist anymore.
I rather be lying in a morgue.
In a dank cold freezer.
No longer alive.
No longer thinking.

Another day passes.
Now i finally have my answer.
Guess i am better off dead.
Never should have come into existence.
Never should have been alive.
I hate the world.
I hate the living.
I hate everyone.
Why should i be living ?
I am just a bloody parasite.
An eyesore to others.
Living lies after lies.
Causing disappointment after disappointment.
Fuck it.
Sick and tired of all the lectures.
Why don't you all just stick a fucking knife into me?
Finish me off.
It's not as though i care.
It's not as though i will return as a vengeful spirit.
Because i don't want to exist anymore.
I rather be lying in a morgue.
In a dank cold freezer.
No longer alive.
No longer thinking.

