Thursday, June 12, 2008

178th Post

And so it comes.
I age another year.

A very big thank you.
For those that came.

But my happiness is marred.
By silent misery.

I miss my angel.
I wish she was here to celebrate my birthday with me.

Haven't been in good health as of recent.
Been having urges to vomit now and then.
But it's all cleared for now.

My heart silently aches.
Yearning for her comforting touches again.
Her healing words.

Hurt?
Is one able to truly describe the pain a heart feels?

Tears?
Impossible to describe the amount being shed on a daily basis.

Thoughts?
Being forced to cloak them.
So that the tears will fall no more.

But with each passing day and night.
How can i not think about it?

I feel miserable.
I don't know what to say anymore.
I feel like closing up in silence once again.

Bleeding in silence.

Wishing to just hold my angel in my arms.
And together.

To just fly away from this horrid human world.
And to live in a fairytale dream dimension.
Forever.