146th Post
The month of April.
But yet.
I feel like as though it's just another month to pass.
I don't feel any difference.
My month of March.
Was pretty much the usual.
With the only exception that it was exam month.
Today marks the day of April Fool's Day.
So enjoy the only day in which.
One plays pranks on one another.
I wonder what lies in store for the month of April.
Apart from a new semester.
I hope the month of April.
Will not bring me depression.
But happiness.
Will i ever be really happy?
Or am i fated to remain a melancholic person?
I don't know.
Everyday brings more new thoughts.
And questions.
More questions.
But no answers.
It merely serves as a sense of failure.
Which everyone hates.
But yet.
Is one willing to learn lessons from failure?
Few might be willing.
But a majority might not.
And out of fear.
This minority will have no choice but to follow the majority.
And out of that.
Brings the same old question.
Is it better to follow society?
Or is it better to be the individualist?
It's a fine art of balance.
Which is very hard to master.
So what are you?
A follower of society?
Or an individualist?
I leave the answer up to you.
Honestly speaking.
I wish i were a small child again.
Ignorant and innocent.

But yet.
I feel like as though it's just another month to pass.
I don't feel any difference.
My month of March.
Was pretty much the usual.
With the only exception that it was exam month.
Today marks the day of April Fool's Day.
So enjoy the only day in which.
One plays pranks on one another.
I wonder what lies in store for the month of April.
Apart from a new semester.
I hope the month of April.
Will not bring me depression.
But happiness.
Will i ever be really happy?
Or am i fated to remain a melancholic person?
I don't know.
Everyday brings more new thoughts.
And questions.
More questions.
But no answers.
It merely serves as a sense of failure.
Which everyone hates.
But yet.
Is one willing to learn lessons from failure?
Few might be willing.
But a majority might not.
And out of fear.
This minority will have no choice but to follow the majority.
And out of that.
Brings the same old question.
Is it better to follow society?
Or is it better to be the individualist?
It's a fine art of balance.
Which is very hard to master.
So what are you?
A follower of society?
Or an individualist?
I leave the answer up to you.
Honestly speaking.
I wish i were a small child again.
Ignorant and innocent.

