144th Post
A well earned rest.
For exams are over for now.
Till our next semester.
Exam jigoku will start again.
Strangely enough.
People will rather face the lies.
Than to face the direct blunt truth.
Is it because lies are initially less hurting?
Or is it they cannot withstand the painful direct truth?
And so.
They would rather hide behind a veil of lies.
Makes me lose more and more of my faith in people.
And increase my level of mistrust.
Even the most honest of people.
Will eventually resort to lying.
A question plagues me daily.
"How much to reveal and to who?"
Maybe i should just forget the question.
And remain locked up in silence.
Another reason for my decision to remain silent.
If I'm too direct in my speech.
People will get unhappy.
But well.
I don't care now.
You want to be angry at me.
Go ahead.
But once your done.
Then go think carefully about it.
Whether what i say is true or correct or not?
Because your actions has made me to be direct and speak what i think.
And there is a reason behind my directness towards a person.
Oh well.
Thats what i get for being the "good" guy.
Guess i better shut up from now on.
And with that.
I end here.
For the cohort.
Exams are over.
A well earned rest is here.
To my special person.
I miss you.
You're in my thoughts daily.

For exams are over for now.
Till our next semester.
Exam jigoku will start again.
Strangely enough.
People will rather face the lies.
Than to face the direct blunt truth.
Is it because lies are initially less hurting?
Or is it they cannot withstand the painful direct truth?
And so.
They would rather hide behind a veil of lies.
Makes me lose more and more of my faith in people.
And increase my level of mistrust.
Even the most honest of people.
Will eventually resort to lying.
A question plagues me daily.
"How much to reveal and to who?"
Maybe i should just forget the question.
And remain locked up in silence.
Another reason for my decision to remain silent.
If I'm too direct in my speech.
People will get unhappy.
But well.
I don't care now.
You want to be angry at me.
Go ahead.
But once your done.
Then go think carefully about it.
Whether what i say is true or correct or not?
Because your actions has made me to be direct and speak what i think.
And there is a reason behind my directness towards a person.
Oh well.
Thats what i get for being the "good" guy.
Guess i better shut up from now on.
And with that.
I end here.
For the cohort.
Exams are over.
A well earned rest is here.
To my special person.
I miss you.
You're in my thoughts daily.

