139th Post
As the drops of rains fall.
So do my silent tears.
The dreaded feeling returns.
Something is bothering me.
But i don't know what the cause is.
But its hurting real bad.
Like a skewer.
Piercing and stabbing at my heart.
In silence.
The unknown pain i shall bear.
Scars which will never heal.
I'm tired.
So tired of every damn thing.
I wish to go to sleep.
Forever.
I don't know what to write anymore.
My heart is hurting real badly.
So help me.
It is the beginning of the end.

So do my silent tears.
The dreaded feeling returns.
Something is bothering me.
But i don't know what the cause is.
But its hurting real bad.
Like a skewer.
Piercing and stabbing at my heart.
In silence.
The unknown pain i shall bear.
Scars which will never heal.
I'm tired.
So tired of every damn thing.
I wish to go to sleep.
Forever.
I don't know what to write anymore.
My heart is hurting real badly.
So help me.
It is the beginning of the end.

