123rd Post
I got my answer.
And i am content.
But yet.
In the comfort of the night.
Once again.
I detect some bitterness amongst friends.
For reasons unknown.
Devastatingly disappointing.
Can one not understand.
It is just mere text.
Learn to bypass.
How long do the both of you want to continue the feud ?
At the expense of others ?
At the cost of one's own happiness?
WHAT?
ANSWER ME !!!
HOW LONG ?!
WHAT IS THE COST.
THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY?
Does one stop to think if it is fair to others?
Those who are innocent.
But yet.
They are the ones who pay the price of your own private feud.
You disgust me beyond literal words.
Both of you.
For at your ages.
I expected something better.
You both know who you are.
I don't have to mention names.
Rash fools are what the both of you are.
You allow your anger to cloud your own judgment and thinking.
I give up.
I'm done here.
I rest my goddamn case.

And i am content.
But yet.
In the comfort of the night.
Once again.
I detect some bitterness amongst friends.
For reasons unknown.
Devastatingly disappointing.
Can one not understand.
It is just mere text.
Learn to bypass.
How long do the both of you want to continue the feud ?
At the expense of others ?
At the cost of one's own happiness?
WHAT?
ANSWER ME !!!
HOW LONG ?!
WHAT IS THE COST.
THAT YOU ARE WILLING TO PAY?
Does one stop to think if it is fair to others?
Those who are innocent.
But yet.
They are the ones who pay the price of your own private feud.
You disgust me beyond literal words.
Both of you.
For at your ages.
I expected something better.
You both know who you are.
I don't have to mention names.
Rash fools are what the both of you are.
You allow your anger to cloud your own judgment and thinking.
I give up.
I'm done here.
I rest my goddamn case.

