Wednesday, February 20, 2008

119th Post

Another night to pass.
My eyes are tearing and hurting.
But its for a different reason.

I have only someone to thank for causing my eyes to hurt.
But that won't matter.

For i can only blame at the person's incompetence.
For not preparing the microscope slides properly.

As well as for previous users.
That cant be bothered to at least wipe the lens and slides clean.

What is wrong with those idiots ?
Is it so hard to just spend a few minutes just to clean the slide?
Or is going home early that important?

If one thinks that going home early is that important.
THEN JUST SIGN THE ATTENDANCE SHEET AND FUCK OFF !!


Bloody inconsiderate fuckers should be hanged.
Yes we are all lazy at times.
But it cannot be all the time.

And never in certain situations.
For there will be drastic consequences.

Alright.
I'm done ranting for the night.

My anger has more or less dissipated.
But still some will always remain.
As i silently look at my surroundings.
I hate it.

Sometimes i wish i was never born a human.