114th Post
Chinese New Year.
Valentine's Day.
A day to collect money.
As well as a day to celebrate the romance.
But yet.
I feel empty.
I feel that valentine's day has lost the romantic feeling.
Or maybe it's because i don't celebrate it.
I have no idea.
Oh well.
That doesn't matter.
A wall of silence envelopes me.
As i spend the day and night.
In deep slumber.
Churning my mind.
The numerous thoughts.
The numerous problems.
In a vain attempt to find the answers.
I'm turning depressed again.
As i silently observe my surroundings.
I despise at what's going on.
I despair at what's happening.
What's wrong with the world nowadays?!
Sigh.
A personal question i am asking.
What do i want out of a relationship?
Love?
Care?
My heart wishes all for the above.
But i have no idea how to express it.
I'm still walking the long road.
In learning how to break the silence.
And to maintain my dim happiness.
How now?
What's next?

Valentine's Day.
A day to collect money.
As well as a day to celebrate the romance.
But yet.
I feel empty.
I feel that valentine's day has lost the romantic feeling.
Or maybe it's because i don't celebrate it.
I have no idea.
Oh well.
That doesn't matter.
A wall of silence envelopes me.
As i spend the day and night.
In deep slumber.
Churning my mind.
The numerous thoughts.
The numerous problems.
In a vain attempt to find the answers.
I'm turning depressed again.
As i silently observe my surroundings.
I despise at what's going on.
I despair at what's happening.
What's wrong with the world nowadays?!
Sigh.
A personal question i am asking.
What do i want out of a relationship?
Love?
Care?
My heart wishes all for the above.
But i have no idea how to express it.
I'm still walking the long road.
In learning how to break the silence.
And to maintain my dim happiness.
How now?
What's next?

