98th Post
The 2nd day of the "new" year.
Back to school for the studying population.
My school time was alright.
Had a good time catching up with mates.
But had a spot of dizziness on the way home.
Been losing my appetite as of recent.
I have no idea why.
My sleeping times are getting more and more erratic.
No new year resolutions for me.
Because i never bother to stick to them.
But i made a promise to someone.
A promise that i must keep.
And never break it.
But yet.
Knowing myself.
I'll most likely falter.
But that aside.
I must remain focused on my promise.
I cannot let my cynicism sidetrack me.
So help me.
Hear the silent cries from my wounded heart.
As i crash to my knees.
And beg in a silent prayer.
To draw on my rapidly fading reserve strength.
As i slowly crawl out of my pit of darkness.
Will i ever make it out intact and sane?
Or will it drive me insane.
And cause me to fall back down.
I'm a shattered angel.
Lost in eternal darkness.
Lost in loneliness.
How do you fix a broken angel?
Back to school for the studying population.
My school time was alright.
Had a good time catching up with mates.
But had a spot of dizziness on the way home.
Been losing my appetite as of recent.
I have no idea why.
My sleeping times are getting more and more erratic.
No new year resolutions for me.
Because i never bother to stick to them.
But i made a promise to someone.
A promise that i must keep.
And never break it.
But yet.
Knowing myself.
I'll most likely falter.
But that aside.
I must remain focused on my promise.
I cannot let my cynicism sidetrack me.
So help me.
Hear the silent cries from my wounded heart.
As i crash to my knees.
And beg in a silent prayer.
To draw on my rapidly fading reserve strength.
As i slowly crawl out of my pit of darkness.
Will i ever make it out intact and sane?
Or will it drive me insane.
And cause me to fall back down.
I'm a shattered angel.
Lost in eternal darkness.
Lost in loneliness.
How do you fix a broken angel?