88th Post
Daylight returns.
Sleep was alright.
It was my final alcohol induced sleep.
I'm giving up the bottle.
I shall now drink only on special occasions.
Taking the long hard road to mental recovery.
In a search for true happiness.
Happiness oh happiness.
Wherefore art thou?
Art thoust to be found thy easy way?
Or thy hard way?
That i know not.
For now.
Darkness still surrounds me.
And i'm just welding a small candle.
That will hopefully grow to become as bright as the sun.
And conquer the darkness.
Conquer my inner demons.
But how long will this light last?
I do not know.
For there is always the constant fear of slipping back in the past.
Like a fallen angel.
Falling back into darkness.
And my inner demons are just waiting.
At the first opportunity to consume me again.
Christmas is coming.
And i am broke.
How funny.
For i haven't bought much presents.
But only for a close few.
Guess i am generous to a fault.
But well.
That's just being me.
I wish all.
A merry 2007 Christmas.
Sleep was alright.
It was my final alcohol induced sleep.
I'm giving up the bottle.
I shall now drink only on special occasions.
Taking the long hard road to mental recovery.
In a search for true happiness.
Happiness oh happiness.
Wherefore art thou?
Art thoust to be found thy easy way?
Or thy hard way?
That i know not.
For now.
Darkness still surrounds me.
And i'm just welding a small candle.
That will hopefully grow to become as bright as the sun.
And conquer the darkness.
Conquer my inner demons.
But how long will this light last?
I do not know.
For there is always the constant fear of slipping back in the past.
Like a fallen angel.
Falling back into darkness.
And my inner demons are just waiting.
At the first opportunity to consume me again.
Christmas is coming.
And i am broke.
How funny.
For i haven't bought much presents.
But only for a close few.
Guess i am generous to a fault.
But well.
That's just being me.
I wish all.
A merry 2007 Christmas.