79th Post
The 2nd day of a "new" week.
But somehow.
I still feel.
Nothing has changed.
I still despair.
I still drink.
I still loathe.
Still living in silence.
A friend was once lamenting.
Who can he trust?
My answer to him was this.
Absolutely no one.
Not even thyself.
Silence is your only weapon.
In a world built upon lies.
Learn to conceal your true thoughts and speech.
But yet.
After that statement.
I have come to realize.
That it will only eventually drive him insane.
Just that how i am silently but slowly turning insane.
With no one to tell.
Except to put in down in words.
But well.
Not many people will read them anyway.
But i guess.
This is what is preventing me from being totally insane.
So i guess i am just a borderline case.
Living off the drink.
Dreaming impossible dreams.
Nothing left now.
Everything is all gone.
It's all over.
All i can do now.
Is hasten my silent death.
And quietly fade away with time.
But somehow.
I still feel.
Nothing has changed.
I still despair.
I still drink.
I still loathe.
Still living in silence.
A friend was once lamenting.
Who can he trust?
My answer to him was this.
Absolutely no one.
Not even thyself.
Silence is your only weapon.
In a world built upon lies.
Learn to conceal your true thoughts and speech.
But yet.
After that statement.
I have come to realize.
That it will only eventually drive him insane.
Just that how i am silently but slowly turning insane.
With no one to tell.
Except to put in down in words.
But well.
Not many people will read them anyway.
But i guess.
This is what is preventing me from being totally insane.
So i guess i am just a borderline case.
Living off the drink.
Dreaming impossible dreams.
Nothing left now.
Everything is all gone.
It's all over.
All i can do now.
Is hasten my silent death.
And quietly fade away with time.