Wednesday, November 21, 2007

62nd Post

This is the final straw.
I can't take it anymore.

Is this what life is all about?
Mocking me.

A curse or a blessing?
I don't know.

A bloodstained knife.
Lays in the distant.

As i lay bleeding.
From numerous cuts & slashes.

Perhaps i should enter the coffin first.
Since you choose to condemn me indirectly.

Yes.
Fated it be that i turned out to be the black sheep of the family.

Ignore me.
For i don't give a fuck.

Quit my studies.
And sail off into the night.

Off the top floor.

It doesn't matter anymore.
I'm dying soon anyway.

A shadow of my former self.
Is what i have become.

I'm just waiting.
For death to come pick me up.

FUCK LIFE !!
Is all i can say.

I silently loathe everything.
I wish everyone.
Can just FUCKING DROP DEAD NOW !!!!
MAY YOUR FUCKING SOULS BURN IN HELL !!!!