Tuesday, November 6, 2007

52nd Post

Another night passes.
In the distance.
A bell tolls.
As i walk a darkened path.

My mind.
A frustrated jumble.
Attempting to seek answers.
That had eluded the question posed.

I wish i can lie down.
Eyes closed.
Mind shut off.
Forever.

Free of depression.
Free of despair.
Free of despise.
Free of hate.
Free of every problem that plagues me.

Me.
A tormented spirit.
Trapped in the Temple of the Damned.
Condemned to join the Legion of the Damned.
Begging to be released.

A silent cry.
A silent scream.
Never to be heard.

What next?
i always ask myself.
But answers always eluded me.
Like a shadowy figure.
Teasing me.
Like a stripper.
Revealing itself only little by little.
But never the entire thing.

Tried to cry.
But no tears flow.

Mentally drained.
That is on a daily basis.

My sanity.
Is in tatters.
How much of it remains.
That i know not.

I fear that the day will come.
That i will detonate.
I will say and do things.
That i will regret for the rest of my cursed life.

I don't know what else to do anymore.
Perhaps i should end it once and for all.
Shut my book.
Cease the writings.

Cut myself.
And watch.
With interest and curiosity.
As the blood flows.

Twisted?
Perhaps.

Fated i am not.
To experience the meaning of paradise.
But i do not care any longer.
My path is set.
Advice me no more.

For i will listen no more.
The bell has tolled its final tune.
I am going to hell.
Where my soul shall burn forever.
In eternal damnation.

Hello darkness.
My old friend.
Soon we will be reunited in hell.

For i have written my final article.
I bid you for the last time.
Farewell.

To those that i have known.
To those that i once loved.
To those that i love.
A final farewell.
I bid thee.

For i am about to enter.
The pits of hell.