42nd Post
Hi to all readers. At last, it's the weekends. A time to take a break from the busy(or slacking) weekday. Today also marks the end of my driving practicals for this month. Have completed 15 lessons in 8 sessions. And plenty more to go. Drove under extreme heavy rainy conditions today. Couldn't see any further than a few feet ahead of me, so i drove at around 40kmh. Well, i guess its the ability to drive in all weather, while being able to maintain road safety and to continue to obey traffic regulations and to keep focused that counts, and nothing beats having to drive under the actual weather conditions, and to face all sorts of driving scenarios.
Well, coming up next week, is my annual I.C.T, with weapon tech handling on Monday. Hopefully i will not have to skip class on Tuesday. I am so looking forward to attending the Workshop this coming Tuesday night. The rest of the days in which i have classes can be tossed out of the window.
Another 5 more days until the end of August and the beginning of September. So how was the month of August spent? For me it was mostly slacking, getting reports & worksheets done, getting my driving done and going to classes at night. But come September, there will be more driving to be done, more reports to be done, more work to be done. I guess when one says "my work is done", it is only done for the day. For when comes a new day, there will be new work to be done. From the day we are born, until the final nail in the coffin, Work is never ending.
Now, as i sit on my chair typing out this post, i am wondering. What are the sure signs that will indicate that a person has special feeling for that particular person? Some are blunt, some are subtle. Some conceal it. Sometimes, i don't know what to think of or how to handle her situation. I don't want to be blamed for influencing her decision. Oh well, she is old enough to think. But because she is still recovering from a recent breakup, she doesn't want to be in a relationship. But yet, this guy is the type who will not take "no" for an answer. She has already told him her stand, but he still gently persists. Readers, do try to help me out a little bit by posting your thoughts on the tag box. I am more or less running out of advice to tell her already. I have yet to talk to the guy though. No idea yet as to how to broach the subject to him. Any ideas ?
I hope the stand off ends soon, and that the guy sees a clear picture of her stand and not force her into a relationship so soon. Anyway, i better end here. I'm supposed to relax my mind for tonight. To all readers, thank you in advance for all your advices and wisdom and have a nice weekend ahead.
Well, coming up next week, is my annual I.C.T, with weapon tech handling on Monday. Hopefully i will not have to skip class on Tuesday. I am so looking forward to attending the Workshop this coming Tuesday night. The rest of the days in which i have classes can be tossed out of the window.
Another 5 more days until the end of August and the beginning of September. So how was the month of August spent? For me it was mostly slacking, getting reports & worksheets done, getting my driving done and going to classes at night. But come September, there will be more driving to be done, more reports to be done, more work to be done. I guess when one says "my work is done", it is only done for the day. For when comes a new day, there will be new work to be done. From the day we are born, until the final nail in the coffin, Work is never ending.
Now, as i sit on my chair typing out this post, i am wondering. What are the sure signs that will indicate that a person has special feeling for that particular person? Some are blunt, some are subtle. Some conceal it. Sometimes, i don't know what to think of or how to handle her situation. I don't want to be blamed for influencing her decision. Oh well, she is old enough to think. But because she is still recovering from a recent breakup, she doesn't want to be in a relationship. But yet, this guy is the type who will not take "no" for an answer. She has already told him her stand, but he still gently persists. Readers, do try to help me out a little bit by posting your thoughts on the tag box. I am more or less running out of advice to tell her already. I have yet to talk to the guy though. No idea yet as to how to broach the subject to him. Any ideas ?
I hope the stand off ends soon, and that the guy sees a clear picture of her stand and not force her into a relationship so soon. Anyway, i better end here. I'm supposed to relax my mind for tonight. To all readers, thank you in advance for all your advices and wisdom and have a nice weekend ahead.